[MPlayer-users] mplayer codecs..

kent E. kent-cdr at greendot.com.ph
Tue Jan 6 04:28:58 CET 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 18:36, Daniel Kenzelmann wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 11:21, kent E. wrote:
>
> > i can't view a webpage that requires real networks plugin, do i need to
> > install that kind of viewer or is there available compatible version of
> > mplayer
>
> mplayer can play real video,

i downloaded rp9win32codecs from the website, but as i extract the tar
file, it created a folder and a several files containing dll files..
where would i put them so that i can play real player video

> but for it to work within a website you
> have to look for mplayerplug-in

i already installed-one but if my real player is success do i have to
re-install the mplayerplug-in ????