[MPlayer-users] auto exit at end of clip

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 19:36:45 CET 2004

wim delvaux wrote:

> On Monday 05 January 2004 14:12, Torinthiel wrote:
>
> Even if I run it from the command line (gmplayer -ao alsa9 CLIP.mpg)
> it does not exit (I have to press CTRL-C to terminate ???)

Is there any particular reason you NEED the GUI in this context? If you
just want it to run and then disappear, MPlayer itself sans GUI should
do the job just fine, as that's its standard behaviour.

I wouldn't have suggested this, as those who prefer a GUI usually don't
want people to tell them "use the command-line version", but since you
were willing to try GMPlayer from the commandline...

--
       The Wanderer