[MPlayer-users] mplayer-plugin

Tony Earnshaw tonye at billy.demon.nl
Thu Jan 1 18:26:57 CET 2004

List,

Does anyone know if the mplayer-plugin (for Netscape and Mozilla - me ;)
is being maintained?

The CVS mplayer-plugin - that I've compiled, configured and installed on
RH RHEL 3 - is apparently from May 2003 and I have issues with it that
people on this list are seemingly unable to answer.

In as much as the mplayer CVS is o.k. (I have issues with that too - it
can't resolve/cope with URLs ending in .asx - which lead on to .wmv
files that it *can* cope with), I have no other complaints or questions
at the moment.

Thanks,

--Tonni

--