[MPlayer-users] MPlayer not streaming in Debian/Mozilla

Joel McConaughy joelm at execs.com
Sat Feb 28 19:59:41 CET 2004

I'm running MPlayer 1.0pre3 compiled from source on Debian 2.4.22.
Using the command line, I can successfully play both local .wma files
and streamed .wma files from Amazon.  Using Plugger 5.0 and Mozilla 1.6,
I can Open-File and listen to local .wma files but can not stream any
audio from Amazon.  Is there a way to get better diagnostics to see
what's going on?  I've set verbose=3 in the .mplayer/config file -- it
displays verbose output when run from the command line -- but cannot
find where the output is going when called from plugger/mozilla.  Ive
been fighting with this for two days and am finally sending up a flare.
Thanks in advance.

Joel