[MPlayer-users] Another nutty Realaudio stream

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Fri Feb 27 00:41:05 CET 2004

  Hi,

  This is crazy, the same site (NPR) has yet another realmedia format,
  this one not recognized as anything. That is, midentify gives a total
  blank.

  The URL is:
  rtsp://audio.npr.org/news/981112.news2.01.ra

  If nobody wants to mess with this, I understand. I've never seen a
  site that had not one but two oddball formats! It's possible this is
  some very old format, as the name implies, it's from 1998.

  Anyway, if it's going to be a pain to bother with it, I'll try to get
  somebody to grab it with RealPlayer. Argh!

  	Take care,
	Steve