[MPlayer-users] Some questions...

qeldroma qd75 at onlinehome.de
Wed Feb 25 03:16:17 CET 2004

I want to mencode many videos and one of my problems is timesqueezing,
somtimes audio is longer (some seconds) than video, but not always..
Format is avi, mostly "ffmpeg-mpeg4-2-pass-vbr".
Result is, that audio get's out of sync with time. So after about 80 minutes,
i got ~3 (!) seconds differenz to video.

Reason for this all is, that EVERY video i am encoding from mpeg2 (dvd) got
this squeezing. Don't know why...

So i need to gather some infos:

1. How do i see detailed informations about the length of hte video-stream
ONLY?
2. The same, but for audio stream ONLY?
3. Can i squezze the video (like audio pitching) by some seconds?
4. can i squezze audio by some seconds?