[MPlayer-users] slave mode

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Feb 19 17:34:10 CET 2004

On Thursday, 19 February 2004 at 17:13, Joris Van Puyenbroeck wrote:
> Quoting Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <dominik at ...>:
>
> > Broken? There should be a date and hour of CVS snapshot from which
> > you built
> > this. What apt repository did you get this from?
>
> dag wieers repo (rpm http://apt.sw.be redhat/fc1/en/i386 dag)
>
> The mplayer-package is the same as for freshrpms i think
[...]
> Packager    : Matthias Saou <matthias.saou at ...>

Hmmm. Either Dag or Matthias should be informed their packages lack
the version number. Unlike mine. ;)

On a sidenote, I'll have an FC1 builder soon, so all my packages
(including MPlayer) will be available for Fedora, too. Watch
http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/news.html and/or mplayer-announce
for news on this.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://greysector.rangers.eu.org/mplayer.html