[MPlayer-users] [BUG?] oggs from ut2004 demo misdetected as tivo files

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Sat Feb 14 20:59:04 CET 2004

I just downloaded and installed the Unreal Tournament 2004 demo.
Mirrors, if anyone is interested:
http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=1879

The music is stored in oggs, but when I try to play them in mplayer,
mplayer thinks they're not oggs, and finally settles on TiVo. Ogg123
plays them fine. Even if I specify -demuxer 18, it won't play.

I've attached an mplayer -v log, and the file is available at:
ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/KR-Rankin.ogg
http://bugfood.casa-z.org/KR-Rankin.ogg

Thanks,
Corey