[MPlayer-users] Monitor switches off although DPMS is disabled

Artur Siekielski asiekiel at REMOVEmanta.univ.gda.pl
Sat Feb 14 12:01:02 CET 2004

When I play movie using MPlayer and don't touch mouse and keyboard,
monitor switches off after about 20 minutes. MPlayer prints, that 'DPMS
is disabled'. It still doesn't work when I manually disable DPMS (in
XF86Config or with xset). I have also checked BIOS options.

I have XFree86 4.4.0 from CVS, MPlayer 0.90 (1.0pre3 doesn't work too),
Linux 2.6, Radeon 7500.

MPlayer behaves in the same way when I run other distro...

Some time ago everything has worked. Please help!