[MPlayer-users] Mplayer crashes with wmv-files

Stan Gammons s_gammons at charter.net
Wed Feb 11 03:29:01 CET 2004

This version as well as the gui version dies on:

MPlayer dev-CVS-040209-23:00-3.3.2 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team

CPU: Advanced Micro Devices Athlon K75 Pluto,Orion 699.1 MHz (Family: 6,
Stepping: 1)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 3DNow 3DNowEx

Does anyone have any ideas as to why mplayer doesn't like this
machine????