[MPlayer-users] Problems with cating two DivX AVIs

nout at outanet.com nout at outanet.com
Tue Feb 10 03:11:14 CET 2004

I try not to speak out loud too often, but I have a few points.

Apart from the main website, and this wonderful mailing list full of people,
are there any pages of examples and uses of mplayer/mencoder for me to scan?

could I suggest that everyone puts the full line of code on the email so we
all know what we are talking about    ie not ...../driver:v41/.........

is there a bash frontend to this, seems to me it would make things much
easier.

being a *nix newbie, and just a tad pathetic, how do I find out what
codecs/modules i compiled it with, im trying to play/re-encode .rm files.

nout at outanet.com