[MPlayer-users] x forwarded control

JQ mplayer at teahead.net
Mon Feb 9 19:28:18 CET 2004

Hi, I'm new to the list.

I'm trying to use mplayer to play divx in the following scenario:

A) Computer that has video, mplayer, and is plugged into the projector
via VGA.
B) Computer running X Server and used basically just to control mplayer.

Run mplayer over X forwarding on computer B, and somehow have the video
from mplayer go straight to computer A's local vga output.

Since it looks like there are quite a few output options for mplayer
(including no X) I'm wondering if this is possible.
I appreciate any comments, pointers, ideas, or better search terms for
google than the ones I've tried.

Chon