[MPlayer-users] Mplayer crashes with wmv-files

Stan Gammons s_gammons at charter.net
Mon Feb 9 00:51:24 CET 2004

Sounds like it's doing almost the same thing for you that it's doing for
me.  I haven't tried running it repeatedly to see if it would finally
work.

I recompiled it with the following configure command and gmplayer still
doesn't work:

./configure --disable-3dnow --disable-3dnowex --disable-sse
--disable-sse2 --enable-gui --enable-mga

Perhaps filing a bug report will help?