[MPlayer-users] off topic - tv card card

ronnie escobedo tenminuteslater at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:30:20 CET 2004

I've been using Mplayer for several months now. I think it's great!

Any how I am interested in a usb tv card for my dell 5100 inspiron to use
with mpalyer. I am runninng Fedora core 1, kernel 2.4.21x, 2.6ghz, 512 ram
and an ati 7500 video card. Can someone recommend a card better yet point me
into a direction where I can find compatible usb/tv/linux cards.