[MPlayer-users] Playing an LPCM DVD

Christiaan Willemsen christiaan at deepspace9.xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 2 11:38:24 CET 2004

D Richard Felker III wrote:

> That's ok. Thanks. In the future you can upload samples to
> ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/ if you need to.

Will do next time! So? Dit you have any luck already? The strange thing
is that no linux DVD software seems to work with the audio track. They
all detect it wrong... (except for lsdvd, wich cannot play anything ;) )

I'd love to take a look at the source myself, my I'm not that
experienced with the mplayer source tree (actually not al all ;) ). But
maybe it can be fixed with a few command line arguments...

grz,

Christiaan

--
I think that a supernova is more predictable than people leaving a
resturant. -- Marina Kim