[MPlayer-users] Gmplayer when loading subtitles show small window about it.

Radomir Fojtik radfoj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 01:50:59 CET 2004

Hi guys,

today I tried compile MPlayer 1.0pre6 from source on my Mandrakelinux
10 box. ( Before I was installing from rpm. ).

Everything was OK, I think. But when I want watch film with subtitles
with gmplayer, it shows me  small window. Title of this window is
"error" and it tell me, that subtitles were added. Movie is playing
and subtitles are shown. But I must close this window. I want dont
know about added subtitles like in my previous version.

Please.  What mistake I make?

Yet one little question: "make install" dont copied codecs.conf
anywhere. I havent it in  ~/.mplayer/ or in /etc/mplayer.

Thanks ..  Radomir Fojtik