[MPlayer-users] Thanks for Nico's patch for creating DVD compliant files --NOVIRUS

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Fri Dec 24 08:46:34 CET 2004

Hi Nico,
   This is just to thank you for your patch. After so many (actually many
many) tests, I am very happy about the patch you created for creating DVD
compliant mpeg2 files. Thanks a million.
  On a side note, I multiplxed my existing mpeg2 files using following
command line and it worked perfectly:
 mencoder -noskip -skiplimit 0 -mc 0 -ovc copy -oac copy -of mpeg -mpegopts
format=dvd -o outfile.mpg infile.mpg

 Thanks again.

 Regards from
 VJ