[MPlayer-users] Screen Options/Features

Jochen Rundholz jochen_r at gmx.de
Mon Dec 13 14:58:23 CET 2004

Hi,

I am running mplayer with the GUI, compiled with the CVS version from 11th of
Dec. nVidea card, no additional native driver from nvidea.

I have a few strange (or at least unexpected) behaviors:

1. Screensaver
Even though in Preferences -> Misc I have choosen "STop XScreensaver" my
screensaver goes on (I am running KDE 3.1).

2. Aspect Ratio
The aspect ratio of the drop down box resizes to the correct aspect ratio, BUT
only to the minimal size of the video, ie the screen is shrinked if I have
enlarged the viewing window b4.

3. Fullscreen
Doesn't work in the drop down menu.

What are you experiences?