[MPlayer-users] recoding atrac3 to something else

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Mon Dec 6 13:52:56 CET 2004

I don't think it's possible to go ATRAC3-anything else. Sony's pretty
secretive when it comes to their proprietary software, and ATRAC3 seems
to be kinda funny. I tried searching around for something like that a
while ago, and I don't think such a thing exists.

About getting mplayer to do audio only, I'm not 100% sure how to do
this, but remember that mplayer is primarily a video app.

Even moderation ought not to be practiced to excess.
-- fortune spew