[MPlayer-users] Is there a program that can multiplex theencodedmpeg2 file into VOB(suitable for dvdauthor) in one go?

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Sun Dec 5 17:02:24 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nico Sabbi" <nsabbi at tiscali.it>
To: "MPlayer usage questions, feature requests, bug reports"
<mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Is there a program that can multiplex
theencodedmpeg2 file into VOB(suitable for dvdauthor) in one go?

> VJ wrote:
>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "RC" <rcooley at spamcop.net>

Hey Nico!
    Thanks for your mail.
    There was no problem with your patch mate, it was with my skills :-) I
tried doing following
[root at dxr tmp]# patch -p0 <patch.diff
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|===================================================================
|RCS file: /cvsroot/mplayer/main/cfg-mencoder.h,v
|retrieving revision 1.89
|diff -c -u -c -u -r1.89 cfg-mencoder.h
|--- cfg-mencoder.h 21 Sep 2004 19:45:49 -0000 1.89
|+++ cfg-mencoder.h 21 Nov 2004 09:55:24 -0000
File to patch:
I could not figure out what to do and gave up. Well this is what I have to
say :-)

Regards from
VJ