[MPlayer-users] Is there a program that can multiplex the encoded mpeg2 file into VOB(suitable for dvdauthor) in one go?

VJ vj at vijaygill.homelinux.net
Sun Dec 5 14:32:15 CET 2004

Hi,

    Is there any program that can do the above job in one go? Currently I am
using mpgcut to demux and then mplex to mux my encoded files so that they
may be used by dvdauthor. Some time ago I asked for building this
functionality into mencoder itself, and a kind soul called Nico sent me a
patch. Me stupid :-) I could not apply that patch to the latest CVS and I am
still stuck with the solution that I have now.

Regards from
VJ