[MPlayer-users] subtitles in the avi

Erik Kjær Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Wed Aug 25 15:58:37 CEST 2004

when I rip using e.g. -sid 1 I get an avi where the subtitles are imbedded in
the video. That is nice for some purposes. I can of course also rip the
subtitles separately. If I have ripped the subtitles separately, is there
then a way to produce an avi of the first kind? I have tried various things
using -copy and -dumpstream, but none of it worked. It would be quite
convenient since I then only need to store the subtitles separately, but
could produce something that fits on a cd with subtitles later

Erik