[MPlayer-users] subtitles placement - -vf expand problem

Pablo Morales pablo.morales at abitab.com.uy
Mon Aug 23 13:04:25 CEST 2004

Hi body..
I've been playing aroud with that for a while, and what I do is, extract the
subtitiles to srt, the I encode using
for example, scale=576:320,expand=576:480:-1:-1:1 and works great for me, I
had the same problem as yours, with -50 as stated in the man page
did not work. This is valid if you have the subtiles in an .srt file and
play the movie wiht mplayer -vf parameters, I use the parameters above with
mencoder.

I almost forget, in the encoding parameters I include  autoapect:

Bytes.