[MPlayer-users] Compilation Errors with XViD 1.0.1

Martin Pieschel martin at mp-maverick.de
Mon Aug 23 11:30:52 CEST 2004

Hi,

I tried your suggest although configure detected XViD. But the same error
message occured.

A 'grep' call to 'XVID_INIT_PARAM' which the compiler didn't find on the
xvid.h file of both XViD versions showed me, that the older one had this
statement but not the newer one.

Maybe the MPlayer-Developers missed perhaps a version change of the codec?!?

With best regards.
Martin Pieschel