[MPlayer-users] Libavcodec

Federico 'Pain' Pistono pain at email.it
Fri Aug 20 21:05:02 CEST 2004

I want to rip a dvd for backup, i tried xvid but it seems extremely slow...
then I tried with libav, but it seems I did not compile it with it.
So I run

[pain at localhost main]$ ./configure --enable-libavcodec --enable-gui --enable-menu --enable-xvid --enable-d
nux

[...]
Checking for Win32 codec DLL support ... yes (using /usr/lib/win32)
Checking for Win32 loader support ... yes
Checking for DirectShow ... yes
Checking for XAnim DLL ... yes (using /usr/lib/xanim)
Checking for RealPlayer DLL ... yes (using /usr/lib/real)
Checking for LIVE.COM Streaming Media libraries ... no
Checking for FFmpeg libavcodec (static) ... yes
Checking for FFmpeg libavformatc (static) ... no
Checking for libdv-0.9.5+ ... no
Checking for zr ... no
Checking for bl ... no
Checking for XviD ... yes
Checking for DivX4 compatibility in XviD ... no
Checking for DivX4linux/DivX5linux/OpenDivX decore ... DivX5linux (with libdivxdecore.so)
Checking for libmp3lame (for mencoder) ... yes
Checking for DivX4linux encore (for mencoder) ... DivX4linux (with libdivxencore.so)
Checking for mencoder ... yes
Checking for fastmemcpy ... yes
Checking for UniquE RAR File Library ... yes
Checking for TV interface ... yes
Checking for EDL support ... yes
Checking for *BSD BrookTree 848 TV interface ... no
Checking for Video 4 Linux TV interface ... no
Checking for Video 4 Linux 2 TV interface ... no
Checking for audio select() ... yes
Checking for network ... yes
Checking for ftp ... yes
Checking for byte order ... little-endian
Checking for shared postprocess lib ... no
Checking for OSD menu ... yes
Checking for QTX codecs ... yes
Checking for Subtitles sorting ... yes
Checking for XMMS inputplugin support ... no
Checking for inet6 ... yes
Checking for gethostbyname2 ... yes
Checking for GUI ... yes
Checking for XShape extension ... yes
Checking for GTK version ... 1.2.10 (using gtk-config)
Checking for glib version ... 1.2.10 (using glib-config)
Creating Gui/config.mak
Checking for ftello() ... yes
Checking for VIDIX ... yes
Checking for joystick ... no
Checking for lirc ... no
Checking for lircc ... no
[...]

Config files successfully generated by ./configure !

  Install prefix: /usr/local
  Data directory: /usr/local/share/mplayer
  Config direct.: /usr/local/etc/mplayer

  Byte order: little-endian
  Optimizing for: athlon-tbird mmx mmx2 3dnow 3dnowex mtrr

  Languages:
    Messages/GUI: en
    Manual pages:  en

  Enabled optional drivers:
    Input: ftp network edl tv matroska mpdvdkit2 vcd dvb
    Codecs: qtx divx5linux xvid libavcodec real xanim dshow/dmo win32 faad2(internal) libmpeg2 liba52 mp3l
mad
    Audio output: alsa oss nas sdl mpegpes(dvb)
    Video output: xvidix cvidix sdl vesa jpeg png mpegpes(dvb) fbdev opengl dga xv x11 xover tga
  Disabled optional drivers:
    Input: tv-v4l2 tv-v4l tv-bsdbt848 live.com cdda dvdread smb
    Codecs: divx4linux libdv libdts libtheora libvorbis liblzo gif
    Audio output: sgi sun jack esd arts dxr2 win32 macosx
    Video output: winvidix bl zr zr2 dxr3 dxr2 directx gif89a svga caca aa ggi xmga mga xvmc directfb tdfx
dfxfb 3dfx quartz

But when i compile it it gives me the following error:

mencoder.c:82:32: libavcodec/avcodec.h: No such file or directory mencoder.c:82:32: libavcodec/avcodec.h: No such file or directory make[1]: *** [depend] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/mplayer/main' make: *** [version.h] Error 2

I'm using mplayer via cvs updated up to five minutes ago.

--
Federico 'Pain' Pistono - scream for me...
pain.altervista.org

 Sponsor:
 Solo su Occhialeria.it una vastissima scelta a prezzi insuperabili!
* Per te le migliori marche e un incredibile assortimento.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=880&d=20-8