[MPlayer-users] may be bug of mplayer

salahuddin_66 salahuddin66 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 16:38:26 CEST 2004

hello

i think mplayer is the best media player in whole univers
:)

may be some bug in pre
1. today i was so hurry and mistakely i have click thow video files
then both r start and it want to show me msg (the second one) but it
can't then i stop the frist video that was playing and  then the
second video still running and trying to show the msg  but can't, so i
close the mplayer (2) then my keyboard halted
also my sytem was not wrking hangup greatly (mouse also) :(

even my CTRL+ALT+DEL was not working

2. i have compiled with -enable win32 and give path
/usr/local/share/lib/codecs

but at frist i can't run my wmv video
then i see shell that mplayer is try to read my dll's from
/usr/local/share/lib/win32 so i copy al codecs again in win32 folder then all ok

thanx
--
-salahuddin_66

registered Linux user number 362610