[MPlayer-users] Fw: Subtitles Positioning - NOVIRUS

* afe0108 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 18:21:51 CEST 2004

I found it was faster for me to type in the subtitles by hand
(I'm serious) than using pgm2text, since I still had to correct
almost every line after using the latter.

Then I discovered the Windows SubRip, which works much better
and runs under Wine:

http://zuggy.wz.cz/

There is source, so supposedly someone could port it to Linux
in the future or at least look at why it's so successful.