[MPlayer-users] DGA Driver with xineramascreen possible?

Markus Schulz msc at tastatur-junkie.de
Fri Aug 6 11:13:38 CEST 2004

Hello,

it is possible to use -vo dga with a xinerama desktop to view the video
on _one_ xineramascreen?
All tries with -xineramascreen cmdline option don't work.
Seems to be a bug or technical impossible?

I'm using MPlayer 1.0pre4 with nvidia fx5900u graphics card.

The main goal for me is to get tearing free video output on my 100h TV
(second xinerama screen via tv-out) and all other X-based outputs
(xv,x11) produces heavy tearing.
Only -vo gl[2] is possible without tearing (with nvidia specific
enviroment variables) , but produces heavy jerks.

Markus Schulz