[MPlayer-users] Status Bar

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 20:04:58 CEST 2004

Taylor Smith wrote:

> Hi y'all,
>
> I've been playing around with my system trying to get certain
> features of MPlayer working better, and it would help me to know what
> the output status bar of MPlayer means. Like now, I'm listening to an
> MP3 and it says:
>
> A:	1:32.0	1.4%	0%
>
> Which I assume means Audio and Elapsed Time, but I don't know the
> other two, and I don't happen to have a video handy, but it gives a
> lot more numbers with that. Does anyone know what all these mean? (Or
> have I missed some documentation?)

This is described in the documentation somewhere, with a note along the
lines of 'most of this information is intended mainly for developers and
will probably be removed eventually'. I haven't read through the main
docs recently, and don't have time right now, but if you search through
the HTML documentation you should probably be able to find it; I don't
think the comment has been removed.

--
       The Wanderer is actually just lazy

side of it.