[MPlayer-users] MPlayer 1.0pre5: Problems with fullscreen mode under KDE

Giacomo Comes comes at naic.edu
Tue Aug 3 20:59:40 CEST 2004

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 08:19:39PM +0200, Christian Schneider wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Dienstag, 3. August 2004 16:10 schrieb Giacomo Comes:
> > It's window manager related.
> > start mplayer with -fstype -fullscreen and it will work.
> > You can also put fstype=-fullscreen in your config file.
>
> Thanks, with -fstype fullscreen it works.
>
> But... why did it work without this option in older versions? BTW, this

The code has changed and there are some problems. Hopefully they will be gone
in the next relase.

> option isn't mentioned in the German translation of the man page!?

Do you mean you never consult the English documentation of the software :-)?

Seriously, I think you can ask the question in the mplayer-docs mailing list.
But don't feel like non english users are left behind, there are some
options undocumented in the english man page too.

MfG
Giacomo