[MPlayer-users] DVD creating

nix.wie.weg at gmx.de nix.wie.weg at gmx.de
Mon Aug 2 18:40:56 CEST 2004

Hello,

I use the following steps to encode to DVD compliant MPEG2 streams:

1. mencoder -ovc lavc -oac lavc -lavcopts
vcodec=mpeg2video:vbitrate=4000:acodec=mp2:abitrate=224 -srate 48000 -of
mpeg -channels 2 -ofps 25 -o test.mpg test.avi
2. mplayer -noframedrop -dumpaudio -dumpfile test.mpa test.mpg
3. mplayer -noframedrop -dumpaudio -dumpfile test.m2v test.mpg
(3.1 rm test.mpg)
4. mplex -f 8 -V test.mpa test.m2v -o test.mpg
(4.1 rm test.mpa test.m2v)

Tino!