[MPlayer-users] oggvorbis suggestion

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Aug 1 20:47:38 CEST 2004

Hi all!
  I have a question/suggestion concerning oggVorbis. Mplayer (1.0.pre5) still
doesn't display id3 info on my system. With mp3 it does. OGG123 also displays
info like (title, album, artist...). Would it be very difficult to build this
in? I thought ogg and mp3 both use a very similar system for that.(?)
  Second: I know, that it seems problematic to show positions in ogg (when
forwarding/rewinding). I only would like to know, if there are ideas to fix
that?
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------