[MPlayer-users] Keep Movie Open after playback

Brandon Kuczenski party at 301south.net
Wed Apr 28 22:17:09 CEST 2004

I am running gmplayer version 0.90.  I have a series of very short movies
that I would like to display.  Unfortunately, after each movie completes,
mplayer's movie window reverts to the splash screen.  Because the movie is
so short, this makes it very hard to view the movie.

I already have the setting to "show video window when inactive" checked,
but that doesn't help as the video window simply shows the splash screen.

Also, is it possible to open a movie or playlist without playing back
immediately?  I haven't found any support for this functionality in the
docs or on the web.

Thanks,
Brandon