[MPlayer-users] mga_vid not working as expected - doesn't cover entire screen area

justin case justin_case at gmx.net
Thu Apr 15 22:25:23 CEST 2004

errm, since my last post lacked a subject line, here it goes again:

hi,

i finally got my matrox g450 mms to work on different outputs at the
same time using mga_vid.
strangely the -fs switch only stretches my movies till the left and
right sides (keeping aspect correctly), but any text below and above is
not covered by black bars, as -fs normally does.
i tried it with -screenw XXX and -screenh XXX but it didn't help.

can you? ;)

regards,
/jc