[MPlayer-users] Re: ASF audio file unreadable

Yan Morin yansanmo at iquebec.com
Wed Apr 14 03:37:14 CEST 2004

adland wrote:

>>>I just want to know why I'm able to read it with media player and not
>>>mplayer.
>>>

>Note:
>
>Quick change I did to allow this stream play is
>in CVS code
>libmpdemux/asf_streaming.c around line 530
>
>if (stream_id == asf_http_ctrl->audio_id || !asf_http_ctrl->audio_id) {
>

>could you test this out with many simmilar and different ASF audio streams?
>
>good luck

oh yeah! oh yeah!
With your patch, I can now read all the playlist files..
A really really big "thank you"!

I made this patch before to read some files that have video header
without video stream:
In asfheader.h, inside read_asf_header() function, I added
        if ( sh_video->bih->biSizeImage == 0 ) --video_streams; // i've
seen asf file with video header, without images...
below the comment
    //if(demuxer->video->id==-1) demuxer->video->id=streamh.stream_no &
0x7F;
I can send you the modifications I made to asf.h and asf_header.h if you
want to.

thanks again

--
Yan Morin