[MPlayer-users] Re: Problem with sound in .mov

io mega.io at gmx.li
Mon Apr 5 08:03:41 CEST 2004

Hi,

thanks, but it's not a problem with audio device, cause other movies
(divx/dvds) work. I tested other audio outputs (oss/arts), all have the same
problem with this .mov-file, but just with this .mov.
And not on just one computer, i tested them on my laptop with a newer
mplayer-version, its the same problem.

Seems to be a problem with this special audioformat in this special
Quicktime-movies of my digicam. if someone is interested, i have a small
sample available.

cu,
io