[MPlayer-users] [BUG] New LotR:RotK trailer crashes

Peter Nelson rufus at rufus.d2g.com
Tue Sep 30 17:21:51 CEST 2003

I'm not exactly sure.  This is what TheOneRing.net says about the releases:

On September 27^th 2003, New Line Cinema released the first official
trailer for The Return of the King in front of 'Secondhand Lions.' This
trailer made its first online appearance right here at TORn when we
posted a rather low-quality version with japanses subtitles. AOL was the
next site to post the trailer with a special midnight preview on
September 28th 2003. This trailer will be officially available online at
the official website (lordoftherings.net) as of Monday September 29th 2003.

I think the version that crashes might be the AOL preview, but I
remember it was released by some Dutch (I think?) site and that's where
I got it from.

-Peter