NOVIRUS Re: [MPlayer-users] Real audio/video streams with mplayerhelp pls!

peter p.ruissen at chello.nl
Mon Sep 29 21:33:21 CEST 2003

1 put all your codecs in /usr/lib/win32 (everything including xanim, quicktime
realplayer etc) Also install Xvid
2.  ./configure --with-codecsdir=/usr/lib/win32
3. check if .rm (realplayer/quicktime etc) is supported
4. make && checkinstall make install (the usual stuff )
5. Test everything with a normal realplayer movie on your hd,same with
quicktime. If that works; streaming media must work. Check your mime settings
#mplayer http://url.ram
greetz xcobra. http://blacksun.nl