[MPlayer-users] dumpstream and audio stream

Anton anton_melser at paradise.net.nz
Sat Sep 27 10:13:13 CEST 2003

I may be way off track here (or just a newbie) but I thought that
dumpstream will automatically dump all the audio channels... You then
encode or watch with the audio you want... I know it is probably
possible to just get one stream but can't imagine anyone would be that
hard up for space :-)
cheers
anton