Antwort: Re: [MPlayer-users] Dump rtsp Stream from Darwin

TNeumann at tv1.de TNeumann at tv1.de
Fri Sep 26 16:36:48 CEST 2003

Ok, when i try it direcly with

        mencoder -ovc frameno -o file.avi -oac copy
rtsp://localhost:554/testcapture.sdp

It seems to work. (But then there is my problem how to stop dumping
correctly)

When i try to play this file with mplayer i become this :

sattv:/tmp/mplayertestdum # mplayer ./file.avi
MPlayer 1.0pre1-3.3.1 (C) 2000-2003 MPlayer Team

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 Northwood (Family: 8, Stepping: 7)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes
Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2

Reading config file /usr/local/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf: No such file or
directory
Reading config file /root/.mplayer/config
Reading /root/.mplayer/codecs.conf: Can't open
'/root/.mplayer/codecs.conf': No such file or directory
Reading /usr/local/etc/mplayer/codecs.conf: 60 audio & 156 video codecs
font: can't open file: /root/.mplayer/font/font.desc
font: can't open file: /usr/local/share/mplayer/font/font.desc
Using Linux hardware RTC timing (1024Hz).
Can't open input config file /root/.mplayer/input.conf: No such file or
directory
Can't open input config file /usr/local/etc/mplayer/input.conf: No such
file or directory
Falling back on default (hardcoded) input config
Setting up LIRC support...
mplayer: could not connect to socket
mplayer: Connection refused
Failed to open LIRC support.
You will not be able to use your remote control.

Playing ./file.avi
AVI file format detected.

Badly interleaved AVI file detected - switching to -ni mode...
AVI: Missing video stream!? Contact the author, it may be a bug :(
Falling back on trying to parse playlist /home/lxadmin/file.avi...
============ Sorry, this file format is not recognized/supported
=== If this file is an AVI, ASF or MPEG stream, please contact the author!
===

Exiting... (End of file)

My goal is to play the dump later via Darwin as On-Demand Files.
But when the mplayer don't play the dump in my first try.... so I don't
see how to play it over Darwin... :-(