[MPlayer-users] Dump rtsp Stream from Darwin

TNeumann at tv1.de TNeumann at tv1.de
Fri Sep 26 15:25:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

I want to connect my mplayer (with live.com and aac libs) over rtsp:// to
a darwin server which runs on the same machine.

I want to dump the stream to a file and provide this later on-demand.
My problem is that no player can play my dump-file.

No WMP, no Quicktime,no RealOne (with envivio)

I start the mplayer with

        mplayer -nocache -idx  -dumpvideo -dumpaudio -dumpfile
./mtest.dump rtsp://localhost:554/testcapture.sdp

Ok, i think with this options it will dump in raw format. But I've tried
it with

        -ovc qtmpeg4 -oac faad

in the help of -ovc there is the codec qtmpeg4 described as "crashing", so
i've tried it with ffmepg, too.

But no result...

Hope that someone can help me.

regards,