[MPlayer-users] mmv format

Van Leer vanleer at freemail.it
Mon Sep 22 14:15:28 CEST 2003

Sorry, I know I missed the right way of sending a bug report. I really
did not know if the file was supported or not. I've checked the
documentation but as you know it's based on codecs and not on extentions.
Since I did not know which was the codec I wasn't able to check for it.

The shortest file I'm dealing with is 15 mb, if you want I can surely
upload without any problem.

You will find attached to this e-mail the log file for one of the mmv
movies.

Regards, van Leer.