[MPlayer-users] Problem with low-bitrate rtsp stream

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Wed Sep 17 03:03:43 CEST 2003

  I'm getting totally garbled audio from Democracy Now!'s low bitrate
  Realmedia stream. The video's fine, and interestingly the high bitrate
  stream works fine. The problem is that I'm on a dialup service, and
  dumping an hour-long stream to file takes forever.

  I think the low bitrate stream is SureStream, if that helps.
  The URL is:
rtsp://rx-lvl3-wa48.rbn.com/demnow/demnow/demand/2003/sept/128/dn20030916a.rm

  Any ideas? Thanks.