[MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer discountinuity with SuSE Linux 8.2

Csaba.Karai at nokia.com Csaba.Karai at nokia.com
Tue Sep 16 16:34:24 CEST 2003

Hi!

I've found something interesting about the MPlayer discontinuity.

I changed the root file system from ReiserFS 3.6 to Ext3 and this solved
the problem.

Is it possible, that ReiserFS 3.6 is buggy, slow, makes long wichester
operations and this is the reason of discontinuity with SuSE 8.2?

ReiserFS 3.4 did not do that at SuSE 8.1.

Thanks,
    Karai Csaba