[MPlayer-users] Faad error with gcc 2.95.3

Stephen Stocker lpar at par1.net
Wed Sep 10 03:25:51 CEST 2003

  Hi,

  This is a new problem with today's (Sept 10) CVS version, as the CVS 030907 release configured and compiled with no problems.

  Using GCC 2.95.3, running configure works OK, but doesn't include the built-in libfaad. It gives a "(broken gcc)" message. I'm using the same options with configure "--enable-live --enable-menu --withlivelibdir=/usr/lib/live".

  Any idea what's changed, or what I can do? I understand that this is a good version of GCC. Thanks in advance.

  Steve