[MPlayer-users] Problems with CVS 1.0-pre version - compile problems.

Sun Sep 7 17:50:49 CEST 2003

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Michal Dorocinski wrote:

MD>Well... yes.  I have gcc 3.2.2 ;)
MD>
MD>But... it is not a bug in gcc I think. Rather in a FADVERSION
MD>generation line.  (some sed magick).

No. It seems there was some gcc version with bug. And configure thinks
that 3.2.2 has this bug too. So it doesn't set FAADVERSION in this case.
Of course this is configure bug, not gcc one...

It has nothing to do with sed, btw.

MD>> turns faad support on. You can turn faad support off manually, define
MD>> FAADVERSION in config.h after running configure, or use fixed configure.
MD>>
MD>Ofcourse I even can just do that define I wrote about. And it all
MD>compiles/runs fine. Where I can find proper configure ? (or I shoudl
MD>just CVS it?) ?

Some hours ago cvs was still buggy, maybe even now.
You should change configure line 4325. I added there
&& test "$_cc_mini" -lt "2"
for example.

Too lazy to do proper patch, but you'll understand.

--

Vladimir