[MPlayer-users] Re: PLEASE READ

Matthew W. Miller mwmiller at columbus.rr.com
Fri Sep 5 18:41:24 CEST 2003

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 05:19:55PM +0200, Erik Slagter wrote:
>[ "Inconceivable" ]
>Then, for all us non-native-english speakers, what _does_ this word
>actually mean, besides the perfectly clear description in the
>dictionary?

"I do not think it means what you think it means" is another quote.
Sorry, but you'll just have to watch _The Princess Bride_ or read the
book to understand the background for that one.  I highly recommend it,
it's one of those Net-nerd points of gravitation (like Star Trek and
Monty Python). :)
--
Matthew W. Miller <mwmiller at columbus.rr.com>