[MPlayer-users] Getting VPS data?

Rainer Hantsch rainer at hantsch.co.at
Tue Oct 28 12:34:36 CET 2003

Hi!

I currently use a long and complex bash script for entering capture times into
my "VDR PC". (Well, I ask for station, start time, stop time, ... and finally
build/queue an at-job from that.)

What is driving me crazy is the fact that this time is often not the same when
the movie starts in TV, so I always have to start earlier and stop later.

What I would like to do is getting some kind of VPS function.

Is there something in video4linux which allows me to actively wait for a VPS
signature and then start immediately recording? (Would like to use that
instead of queuing at-jobs.)

mfg

  Ing. Rainer Hantsch