[MPlayer-users] Converting DivX4 -> MPEG ?

MvH cola at looze.net
Sat Oct 25 20:27:19 CEST 2003

If you have time to spare and cpu, why not convert your movies to SVCD? It
can be played by any p233 something and almost every (cheap) dvd player.
and the quality's good.
I find it a very satisfying way of archiving video material ( even the
homebrewn :) until I have money for a (expensive) mp4/xvid/divx player.