[MPlayer-users] www.mplayerhq.hu Partnership Request MP3-Affiliate

Dan Riffle InstantDrive at NetTraction.com
Tue Oct 21 22:46:51 CEST 2003

www.mplayerhq.hu

Hello, my name is Dan Riffle. I just came across your site while I was browsing in Google under the keyword cd writer. I hope you are the correct person to discuss a partnership with. I meant to contact the Webmaster of www.mplayerhq.hu. My research indicates your site has an Alexa rating of 92169, with a popularity ranking of 739.  These two figures, coupled with the fact that you may share the same market, make you an excellent candidate for our affiliate program.
Our company, is one of the worlds largest manufacturer and distributor of portable MP3 player, Car MP3 player, Digital Voice Recorder and Portable Data Storage. We are here to help you sell in Portable Storage and MP3 related hardware by providing you high quality service and sharing profits after each generated sales!  I believe there is a possibility that what we offer could complement your site. Your site, www.mplayerhq.hu, is the type of quality site that we are interested in partnering with. And since we share the same target market I thought you would be interested in our FREE affiliate program.
Benefits of our program are:

-->   A large commission of 10% on each sale referred by you
-->   90 day cookie, meaning you get credit for sales even if someone returns back to buy products up to 3 months later.
-->   $25 bonus for reaching $500 in sales if you sign up this month
-->   We send checks when you earn a commission of only $10.00, "the industry average is $50.00"!
-->   Periodical affiliate performance competitions for our products
-->   Live real time statistics 24/7
-->   A large selection of linking options and incentives to offer
-->   Monthly statements of your stats and online marketing tips and tricks
-->   Optional custom creatives to fit your needs

I think our site would be a great addition to your site.  For full program details please visit http://www.MP3-Affiliate.com and feel free to browse, to become an affiliate  click the affiliates hyperlink in the left hand navigation bar.

If this is not of interest, please accept my apologies. You are not on any lists and will not receive any more emails from me unless you respond to this one.

If you would rather I contact you at  just let me know.  If there is a better phone number to reach you at, feel free to email it to me along with a good time to call.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,
Dan Riffle
Director of Affiliate Development